why are replies so complicated now Jesus
I do not know, my child. But when you find out, tell me.
I will, accurately depicted Jesus.
My dash did a thing
Who are you
Whats your favorite color
Favorite ice cream flavor
Do you have a cat
reblogging again bc I already got some from really cute people, but it makes me unreasonably happy to read these from you SO KEEP ON SENDING THEM
Things I will forever be upset about:
1. I don’t know what my Patronus is
2. I don’t know what Amortentia smells like to me
3. I don’t know what I’d see in the Mirror of Erised
4. I don’t know what my Boggart would be
5. I don’t know for sure what house I would be in
6. I don’t know the specifications of my wand are.
Reasons why you should watch Troll 2: most ridiculous (safe for work) sex scene in the history of everything
i love this photoset because if you’ve never seen troll 2 you’re probably wondering what the hell the context is but really there isn’t any. this lady just goes into this guy’s trailer to seduce him and there’s popcorn everywhere with no explanation
Some graffiti found in Pompeii’s ruins:
- Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!
- Restituta, take off your tunic, please, and show us your hairy privates.
- I screwed the barmaid.
- Apollinaris, the doctor of the emperor Titus, defecated well here.
- I screwed a lot of girls here.
- Sollemnes, you screw well!
- Theophilus, don’t perform oral sex on girls against the city wall like a dog.
Nice to see nothing has changed.
Retweeting again for the joy of Pompeiian graffiti. God, what their texts and tweets would have been like…
tell me one more time how history is dull I dare you
I remember when we went on a school trip to Italy that included visiting Pompeii, and my Latin teacher who knows the city like the back of his hand purposefully sought out some of the dirty graffiti for us to laugh at. He also took us to what was once a brothel!